10.24.2009

Missing Omaha

I’m enjoying Yap, however, I am still battling homesickness. The following are the things I’m missing right now
Having dinner with Mom & Lorin, sipping gin & tonics while we wait for the salmon to finish on the grill.
Talking to Magan on the phone on my way home from work/school to hear about her day & talk about mine
Going on walks with Robyn & talking about our dreams & ambitions
Making dinner with friends, listening to music & drinking beer
Laying out with Laurel on her back porch, reading girlie magazines
Going dancing with Glenna, staying out all night, and talking about the night before!
Tide-to-go-pens
Air conditioning
Eating Kababs at Amsterdam
Drinking coffee (tea) at 13th street Coffee
Wednesday night Margaritas in Bellevue!
Working off the Wednesday night margaritas at the gym
The skyline of downtown Omaha
The pedestrian bridge (even though I only visited it once)
Fresh smelling sheets
Taking Suki on walks
Football (who would have guessed)
The smell of burning wood during fall time
Sweaters & boots
Pumpkin patches
The Smell of pine (predicted this one)
Seeing all my friends & family

No comments:

Post a Comment